Genesee Tile FAQ
Are you open to the public?
What type of tile products do you carry?
- Stone (Slate, Limestone, Travertine, Marble, & Granite)
- Terra Cotta & Quarry
- Installation Materials
- wedi Corporation
- Laticrete International
- Custom Building Products
- Installation Tools
- VanHearron Cleaning and Sealant Products
When I visit Genesee Ceramic Tile what should I bring?
When planning and designing any tile project, it is helpful to bring:
What is the difference between ceramic and porcelain?
What is the usual lead time for a product?
- Stock items can be available immediately or will be transferred from another location in up to 3 business days.
- Quick Ship items are available from 1-4 weeks.
- Imported and Factory Stock items are available from 6-10 weeks.
What is Genesee’s sample policy?
Do I need to work with a designer or an architect?
How can I place my order?
What is Genesee’s return policy?
Returnable products must meet the following criteria:
- Product must be returned within 30 days of purchase with receipt.
- Full, unopened, and undamaged cartons of current stocked dye-lot.
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied.
- Special-order products.
- Discounted or special sale products.
- Quarry Tile.
- Grouts, thin sets, or out of date related products.
- Sheet-mounted tile
- Slate, Marble, or Granite
All returned products must be inspected for approval.
Why should I inspect my tile before installation?
How do you accept payment?
Genesee Ceramic Tile accepts these forms of payment:
- American Express